Skip to main content
What if I found a dragon egg? (Story format)

Everything started a few weeks ago...
Me and my family went to the mountain on a mushroom search, and at the end of it I found a strange rock. It was coloured with cyan and white tones, and without any doubt I took it to my house.

After two days the rock made a move but I didn’t really care about it. Then the same night the I heard a weird noise in my room, and I was sure it wasn’t a fly or a mosquito doing his beep. I found out that the sound came from the rock. It was starting to crack. 

When the thing that was inside finally broke the supposed rock, it made a little roar. I saw it, it was a kind of reptilian head I had never seen before. I grabbed the rock and put it on the closet. Before starting to find out what was that, I grabbed some food leftovers from the dinner. I thought that if it was a new born he or she must be hungry. I gave the food to the creature and I started to make a little research about it. I called him Hector. He really looked like the dragons of Game of Toilets, so I thought it could be a dragon. He felt asleep, so I decided to make a video of him so I could show it to my friend James. 


The next morning I gave to Hector some food and later I locked it in my closet. After that I went to hangout with James and I showed him the video. He didn’t believe me so I toked him to my house so he could see it. We arrived and went directly to my room, and I presented Hector to James. His face said everything. I kept feeding Hector with the food leftovers and some cookies. A week later he was like 60cm height, and 30kg. I didn’t know what to do with him so I explained to my parents so I could get some advice. They started freaking out (I told them to not freak out), my mom grabbed the phone and called the police. In that betrayal act, I grabbed Hector and my bike, and we went to James house, we got the get Hector free so he could hide forever. 

James took his bike and we ran to the forest, before we got there a police car was following us and in a few minutes we were surrounded by the forces of the government. 
They told us that if we collaborated nobody would get hurt, but we didn’t trust them fully. In that moment something happened, Hector started flying high and high and then he flew away to where he would be free, but before that our looks crossed one last time, saying that we were going to see each other again. 

And now I'm here, a 16 year old teenager, talking to the federal inspector of that case, lying to protect my little big friend, because I know they won't stop the search until they catch it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What if half of the planet population was erased from existence, as Avengers Infinity War proposes? Let's imagine our world, not the fictional one created by Marvel. There are no superheroes to fight the fights we cannot. It is just the normal word we are used to. But, all of a sudden, half of the existence in planet earth disappears. It just vanishes, for no reason. All vanished living creatures have been chosen randomly, with no criteria. So, to put an example there would be half of the doctors in the world gone, half of Americans gone, half of woman in the world gone, half of the dogs from Australia gone. In an approximate proportion, half of everything that moves is gone (not plants, plants are still the same). But maybe you have lost your whole family, it has been chosen randomly. So, what if this happened to our planet? The purpose for this action in the film is to balance the universe, so that people left have more than enough to live, and so that they don't li